Please contact Tracey firstname.lastname@example.org (303) 592-4088 with questions.
Presenting Company Selection & CriteriaThirty of the regions top emerging companies will be selected from a committee of qualified venture capitalists to present. It is a rolling application process, and applications will be accepted until the July 28th. Companies are encouraged to apply early for consideration and will be notified of their presenting status no later than August 4. There is no charge to apply.
First Round Application Deadline: April 7
- Companies that are encouraged to apply include seed, early-stage, late-stage and pre-IPO in the medical device, diagnostic, biotech, pharmaceutical and digital health sectors
- Company must be headquartered in one of the Rocky Mountain partner states (Arizona, Colorado, Montana, New Mexico, Utah)
- Successful applications will include information on the company's market opportunity, established partnerships, business/technology platform, exit strategies and competitive advantages in the executive summary. Please complete the application in it's entirety with requested information in the application, not attachments.
Registration Fee for Presenting Companies: $1,200
(This fee is paid once your company is selected and confirmed to present)
- (1) Full Conference Registration (Includes opening reception, keynote breakfast, lunch, access to all presenting company tracks and closing reception)
- 13 minute presentation to a target audience of investors, strategic partners and senior executives.
- Additional conference registrations for presenting companies discounted to $350 (A promotional code is required to obtain this rate).
- Dedicated Meeting Space – meeting breaks during the conference to encourage follow-up discussions with interested parties.
- Access to the partnering system - Schedule one on one meetings and make connections before and after the conference.
- One page company summary in conference booklet
- Company listing on event website, email blasts and press releases
- Presentation dry run primer prior to the conference to perfect your presentation
- Increased visibility prior to and at the conference