Rocky Mountain Real Time
You’ll find partnering opportunities throughout the day. To maximize your time at the conference, biopartnering.com lets you connect with potential partners weeks in advance and follow-up after the conference.
Say goodbye to phone tag and unopened emails. Network and prospect with ease by using biopartnering.com (an internet platform) to reach presenters, investors, and attendees. Beginning August 4, 2011, biopartnering.com lets you see who’s attending, making it easy to contact them via email, bookmark them for later, or request a one-to-one meeting. Once a meeting is confirmed, biopartnering.com automatically arranges a time and place that works for both parties.
Key Features Include:
- Profiles of the company, product, and personnel. Once you’ve entered your information, your profile will carry over, year after year, enabling you to update the information with ease.
- Searches of the conference attendance list. You may save your searches so that the system automatically reruns them each time you login.
- Bookmarks that make it easy to follow up with prospects.
- Scheduling of one-to-one automated meetings. As meeting invitations are confirmed, the system will schedule the meetings for you based on your availability.
- Meeting Agenda that creates a personalized event agenda showing all of your meetings and conference activities.
- Onsite Messaging and Scheduling via SMS messaging and emails while you’re at the conference.
- Follow up for up to 1 month after the conference, for contacts you made or might have missed.
You may utilize biopartnering.com to request and confirm meetings for up to 6 weeks prior to the conference. Make your company more accessible by uploading a personal and/or company profile.